- 1. College List (High Schoolers only)
- 2. Edited Statements: a. Personal Statement (High Schoolers) b. Scholarship or Writing Contest Essay (College students)
- 3. Pass Funding your Education Quiz
- 4. Pass Time Management & Independent Living Quiz
- 5. Complete asynchronous sections and attend live events
In this course, students will embark on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment in their college search process. They will learn to advocate for their needs as learners, create a well-informed college shortlist, track their college search progress, and utilize all available resources effectively. Throughout the course, students will be encouraged to reflect on their motivations and priorities as they navigate the exciting but often challenging path to higher education.
Check out our recommended reading list here, to be update throughout the journey.