Learning Journey description
Lead 360 is yearlong initiative to harness the power of storytelling and inspire change. Pairs who participate in this initiative will focus their creativity on designing projects with the purpose of making an impact on their local communities bolstered by Girls Write Now’s storytelling resources.
Lead 360 supports young leaders and activists towards their own community development projects that are aligned with our pillars. This learning journey is uniquely designed and customized for the needs of their community.
- Understand how inequities, power, and privilege shape social institutions
- Explore the power of storytelling in regards to inspiring change
- Synthesize & apply theoretical concepts to real-world situations to bring about practical social change
- Develop a realizable proposal/action plan that serves a certain cause or community
- Learn the value of collective action in facilitating sustainable change
Lead 360 may be right for you, if you
- are interested in social change-making
- want to make a difference/create change in your community
- want learn how to develop and execute a community project action plan
- are interested in planing a social-change entrepreneurial project or founding a non-profit