- 1. Complete Career Assessment and Aptitude Tests
- 2. Identify and Articulate Niche (interests, skills, & values)
- 3. Write Mission Statement
- 4. Create a Career Map
- 5. Create Portfolio of Branding Materials
- 6. Develop 90 Day Action Plan
- 7. Complete asynchronous sections and attend live events
This journey is for career-ready mentees (ages 21-29) who desire to engage in interview and networking practice, resume and cover letter creation, and other workshops centered around early career leadership and the push for human workplaces. By the end of the journey, mentees will curate a robust portfolio of materials that brand themselves as the ideal candidate for a role on the career path of their choosing.
Check our recommended reading list here, to be update throughout the journey.